Weeks of April 17th
- This week is UIL Concert/Sightreading Evaluation for all 4 bands. Parents are more than welcome to come and listen in the audience. Concert Band is at 9:30 and Symphonic Band is at 3:45 on Wednesday, April 19th. Wind Ensemble is at 11:30 and Wind Symphony is at 4:15 on Thursday, April 20th. All performances are at Richardson High School.
- The Band Trip is this Friday. Make sure that all your forms are turned in and that all your accounts are paid in full.
- Congratulations to Sam Houston and Austin Middle School Bands. All 4 bands earned Sweepstakes at Middle School Band UIL last week.
- Fall Band Placement Audition Music has been sent to each student’s email address in CHARMS. Now is a great time to check your information.
- Subscribe to the Garland HS Band YouTube Channel. View performances, rehearsals, Outstanding Member of the Week videos, etc. (Click HERE)
- Keep track of your schedule using the Calendar link. There are instructions on how to sync the calendar to your personal device if needed.
Monday - Wind Ensemble (WE) Full Band 3:00-4:00
Wind Symphony (WS) Full Band 3:45-4:45
Tuesday - Symphonic Band (SB) Full Band 3:00-4:00
Concert Band (CB) Full Band 4:00-5:00
Wind Symphony (WS) Full Band 4:00-5:00
Wednesday - Concert Band UIL @ Richardson HS (Perform-9:30)
Symphonic Band UIL @ Richardson HS (Perform-3:45)
WE Full Band 3:00-4:00
Thursday - Wind Ensemble UIL @ Richardson HS (Perform-11:30)
Wind Symphony UIL @ Richardson HS (Perform-4:15)
Friday - Band Trip 2017 4:00 am @ GHS Band Hall