Weeks of March 27th
- PROPOSED BOOSTER BY-LAW CHANGES. (Click HERE)
- We want to wish the Winterguard good luck at their final contest of the season. The will be competing at the NTCA SA Championships in Coppell on Saturday.
- GHS will be hosting the GISD Middle School Pre UIL Evaluation this Thursday and Friday. The band hall will be closed after school.
- Good luck to all the students taking the STAAR Tests this week!
- If you are still interested in going on the Band Trip please speak with Mr. Beshears.
- Subscribe to the Garland HS Band YouTube Channel. View performances, rehearsals, Outstanding Member of the Week videos, etc. (Click HERE)
- Keep track of your schedule using the Calendar link. There are instructions on how to sync the calendar to your personal device if needed.
Monday - Symphonic Band (SB) Alto/Horn 3:00-4:00
Wind Ensemble (WB) Woodwind 3:00-4:00
Wind Symphony (WS) Saxophone 2:40-3:15
Concert Band (CB) Woodwind 4:00-5:00
Tuesday - SB Woodwind 3:00-4:30
WE Flute/Oboe/Clarinet/Bassoon 3:00-4:00
WS Low Brass 2:45-4:00
WS Trumpet 4:00-5:00
Wednesday - SB Low Reeds/Low Brass 3:00-4:00
WE - Brass 3:00-4:00
WS - Flute/Oboe 2:45-4:00
CB - Brass 4:00-5:00
WS - Horn 4:00-5:00
Thursday - Middle School Pre UIL @ GHS 2:30-9:00
Friday - Middle School Pre UIL @ GHS 2:30-9:00
Saturday - Winterguard Championships @ Coppell HS Perform-TBA