Weeks of February 27th
- Congratulations to the Winterguard for earning a 4th place finish in their division at the Byron Nelson Competition this past Saturday.
- Good luck to all our band juniors taking the SAT on Wednesday.
- Orchestra UIL is this Thursday @ Pearce HS.
- The Band Butter Braid Fundraiser ends Wednesday. Make sure to turn your order form and money into the safe in the office.
- If you are still interested in going on the Band Trip please speak with Mr. Beshears.
- Subscribe to the Garland HS Band YouTube Channel. View performances, rehearsals, Outstanding Member of the Week videos, etc. (Click HERE)
- Keep track of your schedule using the Calendar link. There are instructions on how to sync the calendar to your personal device if needed.
Monday - Full Orchestra 3:00-4:30
Symphonic Band (SYM) Woodwind 3:00-4:30
Wind Ensemble (WE) Trumpet 3:00-4:00
Wind Symphony (WS) Saxophone 2:40-3:15
Tuesday - SYM - Flute/Oboe 3:00-4:00
WE - Woodwind 3:00-4:30
WS - Trumpet 2:45-4:00
Concert Band (CB) Woodwind 4:00-5:00
WS - Low Brass 4:00-5:00
Wednesday - SYM - Brass 3:00-4:30
WE - Saxophone/Horn 3:00-4:00
WS - Horn 2:45-4:00
WS - Flute 4:00-5:00
Thursday - SYM - Clarinet/Trumpet 3:00-4:00
WE - Brass 3:00-4:30
WS - Clarinet 2:45-4:30
CS - Brass 4:00-5:00
Friday - Homework & Practice!!!